Relaxation is a state of well-being, free from tension and anxiety. In this busy world, everyone is on their toes for their work. Stressful work makes an individual more stressed physically and mentally. For a person’s well-being, mental health is equally important as physical health.
Importance of Relaxation
A person’s every organ from head to toe will be working daily, to cope with daily activities. A stressful mind leads to a lack of concentration in the work. Stress is the main cause of all metabolic disorders such as DM, HTN, PCOD, etc. In order to prevent such disorders, one has to relax his body and mind. A relaxed body and mind are given utmost importance for the overall health status of an individual.
Stress Can Lead to the following problems
- Mental health problems
- Personality disorders
- Cardiovascular disease
- Heart attack
In order to avoid all of these, one has to adopt relaxation techniques. This can be a simple technique, which can be done on a daily basis. This helps a person to stay calm and healthy.
FEW RELAXATION TECHNIQUES
- Deep breathing: This can be done at any time, anywhere. This brings down stress quickly.
- Massage to the scalp: This relieves headache, and tension and brings a person into a calm state.
- Meditation: One can meditate as little with visualization techniques. This helps to concentrate on work.
- Squeezing your body: Squeezing of arms, shoulders, neck, and head, will bring relaxation to the body. It causes muscle relaxation.
- Massaging hands: Rubbing the palm with oil or any creams. This helps in relieving stress.
- Acupressure: This might help in relieving stress, as it relieves the tension.
- Splashing cold water on the face: This calms the body temperature and helps in relieving stress.
- Aromatherapy: Inhaling some scent, which is aromatic such as lavender. These scents may help in reducing stress and anxiety.
- Self-facial massage: This helps in soothing and leads to relaxation of facial massage.
- Keeping cotton dipped in rose water over the eyelids: This brings down the temperature of the eyes. Causes smoothening effect and relaxation of eye muscles.
- Bathing with water sprinkled with aromatic essence herbs: The aroma of the water causes relaxation of the mind.
- Toe massage: This helps in relieving the foot pain, feels relaxed, and induces good sleep.
These are a few easy things that can be followed on a daily basis with minimal effort.
In order to get extra benefits along with medicinal values, one can use Herbcience products for the relaxation of the body.
Herbcience Products For Body Relaxation:
Herbcience products are made of 100% organic, vegan, and natural products which are free of chemicals. These are the products that give 100% efficacious results with no side effects.
HERBCIENCE Rejuvenating Body Massage Oil
- This oil can be used for body massage on a daily basis.
- It is applied all over the body, massaged gently followed by a hot water bath.
Benefits Of Rejuvenating Body Massage Oil are:
- The presence of Vitamin A, Vitamin B, and Vitamin F acts as rejuvenation.
- Glutathione, Anthraquinone, and Curcuminoids present in the oil inhibit the tyrosinase activity(which produces melanin and is responsible for dark skin appearance ) and this helps in improving the skin complexion.
- This oil is only used for relaxation, in addition, it has medicinal benefits which can be used in skin disorders too.
- Quercetin present in the herbs acts as anti-bacterial,anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-inflammatory, and helps in skin disorders.
- It acts as a topical analgesic and relieves body pain, by the virtue of methyl salicylate, and cineole.
HERBCIENCE Rejuvenating Head Massage Oil
- It is endowed with herbs like Bringaraj, Madhuka, Brahmi, Neelini, etc.
- It is applied overhead, given a gentle massage followed by a warm water head bath.
Benefits Of Rejuvenating Head Massage Oil are:
- The presence of Vitamin B6, quercetin phytoconstituents, and the cooling property of the drug helps in reducing stress and provides relaxation.
- It also aids in the boosting of natural hair color and acts as a natural dye by the presence of indigotin, apigenin, and luteolin in it.
- Not only as a dyeing agent, but it also promotes hair growth and prevents hair loss. The presence of Beta-sitosterol, Eugenol, and Apiagenin, are responsible for those actions.
For further information about Herbcience products, visit their website: www.herbcience.com